Welcome back for a new school year!
To join McGill Cycling for 2020-2021, just follow this simple three-step process:
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
- Navigate to the following page
- Click on ‘McGill Community’ if you are a McGill student or have a McGill ID. Otherwise, click the register button on ‘General Community’ to register for an Athletics account.
- Once you have signed in, click on ‘Memberships/Courses’.
- Navigate to ‘Sports Clubs’ at the bottom of the page.
- Click 'View Programs.
- You should then see the option to pay for either the McGill Cycling Club - Club Fee and McGill Cycling Club - Team Membership.
If you’re a potential new member reading this, be sure to read on to learn more about what we have to offer you. We have a lot of plans for this year. We’re going to host team socials, give individual attention to beginner riders, get people racing, and continue the excellent training camps and programs that we offer.
There are three levels of membership:
This costs $50 and gives you access to all our rides and winter training, our super awesome cycling clothes at cost, and our discount at our affiliated bike shop.
This costs $125, includes all of the above, but also allows you to race with us - because of our sponsors, we are often able to at least partially sponsor transportation, travel, and race fees, so the increased team fee will certainly save you money over any other way to race your bike. The team training camp down in South Carolina, as well as our Fall Training Campduring the winter reading week is also only open to team members.
Alumni and Non-McGill Student Pricing:
This costs $187.50 and gives you all the same access as our student team members.
You can always upgrade to a team membership from a club membership if you are unsure.
As a heads up, our weekly rides will be starting either the first or second week of school, and there are several events planned for September, including a training weekend, tryouts (informal), and hopefully a (socially distanced) get-together. Keep an eye on the forum and Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already. We’re so pumped for this year, and we are eager to see everyone on the road or in the gym.